Palais des congrès de Montréal
"One of the most innovative, connected, and beautiful conference centers in existence."
Located in the heart of downtown Montréal near Old Montréal, the Palais des congrès de Montréal is the convention centre that will hold the 26th session of WorldMUN.
The Palais is known worldwide as both an architectural and sustainable building masterpiece that has been home to hundreds of major conferences like the United Nations Climate Change Conference. The Palais prime location offers delegates direct access on foot (by both exterior and underground entrances), by subway (Place-d’Armes métro station), by bus (stops on bus lines 55 and 129), by bicycle, and more. The Palais also will give delegates a variety of services and amenities that will ensure that delegates have the most engaging and remarkable WorldMUN experience yet.
The Palais offers delegates:
- A convenient and central location
- Numerous accomodations in walking distance
- Tons of nearby and in-house food options
- Wheel-chair accessibility
- Wifi and internet connectivity
- The most personable and in-depth experience Montréal can offer